Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yea!! A closing!!
Jaaromy and Angela have a new home and we will close on it tomarrow!!Yipee!! It is a really cute home in a very nice neighborhood. It looks like our home in West Jordan. Angie is allergic to cats so the carpet needs to be changed. They would have changed it anyway because it was the color of dirty sea water. It is 2700 sq ft and room for everyone. They live on a quiet street with a park at the end of the the street. We will be so happy to have them closer to home. Thank you Jaar and Angie for letting us help you.

6 comments:

Diane said...

Yay!!! I'm happy for them, and so glad they are getting into a home. Congrats!

Kimberly said...

Congrats to them! Sounds like the perfect fit!

Kelly and Megan said...

That is great! Which one is this? I know they were looking at several while we were there. I can't wait to see what it looks like.

Becky Glover said...

Man someday I just know I'll get to move closer to home again...at this point I can't tell you when but I hope it's soon. I miss you guys!

Jeta said...

Hurray! I'm so happy they got into a house, Jaar got a great new job and they are doing so well! You and Mom are cute to help them get into something so nice. Thanks for all you do.

Love ya,
Aimee

Tina said...

Good for them! And yipee for you too!