Monday, September 22, 2008

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to say I'm alive!!! Really I just wanted to say Pen and I have found something that has brought our live back!!! I have lost somewhere between 5 and 10 lbs in 12 days. I say somewhere because my scale gives me something different everytime I stand on it. It could be because I say I want it to lie to me to make me feel better everytime I stand on it. I have lost alot of inches instead of size 16 to 18 I am Wearing a size 12 YEA!!!! I am glad I kept some of my old cloths. I didnt think I could ever go there again. I felt pretty helpless and tired. We are doing a liver cleanse and I didnt know how bad off I really was. I woke up sunday morning feeling so happy. I told Bill how I felt. Bill is also doing this. I was on pills to help my depression and I am off them and feeling better than when I was on them!!! I feel like I can do anything!! This is only day 12 we are suppose to do this for 3 weeks. I dont want to stop. If you dont let yourself get to hungry you can really do it. We eat lots of veggies drink lots of water. We can have fruit too it just has to be on the list and you eat more veggies than friut. We also have a protein drink that is so good. I am so excited that I have only two chins instead of 3!! It really motivates me to keep it up besides the way I feel. The very first day on this I cleaned out the garage!! I have been waiting for Bill to do it for more than a year. The second day I washed my windows I have'nt washed them for 9 years. Imagine that!! I am happy more even tempered. I dont want to eat everyone for lunch that gets in my way. (After you... no After YOU!!) My memory is better. I have a smile on my face and a twinkle back in my eyes!! Who knew!! Love Ya Pat

4 comments:

Michael said...

Wow, sign me up! That's great you've done so well with it.

Kimberly said...

Sounds like I need some of that...woo-hoo, good for you!

Diane said...

Patti...that's so great!!! I'm so proud of you for sticking with it. I called the doctor the other day, but never heard back from him. I'll have to try again. Keep up the good work!!!!!

Tina said...

I want some....no, I NEED some! Tell me more! Way to go!!!