Monday, July 28, 2008

Fun in Vegas

Hey, Bill and I went to Jim and Em's for the weekend. The time went really fast!! Jim is working long hours doing Real Estate and he is getting a team together making reservations for corperation retreats and stuff for hotels stays. I'm not exactly sure on the details but, he is working hard. Em is tudering math and setting her own schdule. They have their hands full with three children 4 and under. We were talking about sending Ellie to Grandmas all by herself. Jim said we can put you in an Airplane and then you can jump out over Grandmas house!! Do you know that Grandpa used to do that. Ellie took that in and look at all our faces and said " I think I would like to do something a little less dangerous!! What a hoot. The kids are so smrt!! We have Nathaniel's baptism this weekend and Jim and Em are blessing the baby too. Jim said as much as I would like you to come for that I would rather have you come for more time.

2 comments:

Jeta said...

Oh how funny kids can be! (smile) I love it. I'm so glad that you and Bill got to go to NV to see Jim and Em. I'll bet Ellie is just a doll!

Unknown said...

There's nothing like a newborn baby! And you have two in your family! Congrats to Jim and Emily!