Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm back I think

Hey, fellow bloggers Aimee hooked me up so I can work my blog! Thanks Aimee I love what you did.
We are at Penni's putting up the Gazebo!! It is really beautiful. It is in the shade so we wont melt.
Penni and I have been working really hard cleaning and pulling weeds for Mom and Diane Vincent. I am so thankful , to have the work. Pen and I are crazy but, love to do the hard work.
Kelly is coming in today and will be on vacation for a week. We want to finish so we can spend time with them. Kelly Loves what he is doing he is on the SWAT team. He gets to give announcements in Spanish and English. Jaar and Angie bought a house really close to me and it is beautiful. Jaar just got a new job that pays a whole lot more. I am so happy for them. Emily and Lyenna just had their babies and they are so adorable. Lyenna had hers while Bill and I were in Mazatlan. I so wanted to be there for Lyenna but, I am thankful everything went well. Bill and I had fun with Margo and Bill's dad on the cruise to Mexico. Bill Sr. is very dependant on someone taking him where he needed to be. He couldnt even go to breakfast on his own. When we slep in until 8am and knocked on the door. He said already jeez isnt it almost lunch time? I just kept my mouth shut. We would walk down the corridor ahead of him because he was always breaking wind.. I pretended I didnt know who he was. He cant hear so he thinks no one can hear the ripppppp in his pants. Mexico was very hot and humid. We went on a jeep ride in a open Jeep. There were 7 jeep and we had the only open one Margo and I sat in the back. It started to rain a little bit and the Guide stopped and asked us if we wanted the top up. WE said no it felt really good. Then the rain really came down it was coming down so hard it went into our mouths and eyes. Margo and I tried to pull the top up from behind us it was no use. We just started to laugh and laugh we looked like a couple of drowned rats. It was so humid we never dried out. The people behind us took video. I think we had the most fun because of it. Then we took a tour of a tequilla factory. I was sooo tempted to try a taste. but we didnt.... Well Bill needs my help so talk to ya later Pat

6 comments:

Michael said...

That trip to Mazatlan sounds like it was a lot of fun. Wish I could go. Good to hear that my cousins are doing so well, too!

Alinde said...

HURRAY! your back! I'm so glad I could help out with your blog, and I'm even more happy that you like it. (smile)

Mazatlan sounds so awesome! I wish I could have been there! I can just picture you and Margo as drowned rats and laughing your heads off. (smile) I'll bet that video that the people behind you got will be the winners of Americas funniest videos!!!

I can't wait to see mom's gazebo... i know how hard you've worked and I'm glad that you and mom have had all the work that you have, what a blessing! (smile)

sure love you, and I'm excited to see a post up.
Love ya
Aimee

Tina said...

yipee, you're back to bloggin! Sounds like you have been very busy but having tons of fun!

Diane said...

I can't believe it...you've actually updated your blog. You've gotten a face lift too! I love it!

I'm glad you guys had fun on your cruise. I also hope Bill Sr. doesn't read your blog! Too funny!

Grandma Hand said...

I hope Bill Sr. doesn't read the blog but I think Margo should. It sure is hard getting old and senile and letting it rip wherever and whenever. I for one was really glad to have you back home and in your place where you are supposed to be. I can really testify about your not being afraid of hard work our yard shows it and the Vincents can't say enough about you and Penni. Love you at lot my wonderful Patti.

Tanya said...

brother & sister zierse! it's me tanya figueroa(now hancuff) from fox shadows(wow, i'm surprised i remembered the name of our little neighborhood). i hooked on to your blog from kelly and megan's and did you just say lyenne's BABIES!!! she had multiples. wow! please tell her i said congratulations. i really miss her. hope you guys are doing well. just wanted to say hello.